Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life's Little Pleasures

So yesterday both Jeff and I took separate trips to the dentist to have our teeth cleaned. (Fabulous dentist by the way - I'm not biased or anything!)
Being the son of a dentist, Jeff has always been the poster child for oral hygiene. So last night as we went to bed, Jeff asked me "Do your teeth feel nice and clean?" (he always asks me this after getting them cleaned), I replied "yes". He said, "For your birthday you like to get a pedicure, for my birthday I just want to get my teeth cleaned!" He was dead serious too.

I can't say I will ever enjoy going to the dentist as much as my husband does. Definitely not a pampering treatment in my book!

3 comments:

Jane said...

That sounds like something Jeff would say. Maybe next year I will get him a colonoscopy for his birthday, do you think he would like that too?

Amy said...

That's hilarious! So did he have any cavities?

Julie Knowlton said...

As the receptionist who greeted you two for this lovely visit, I would like to say that you are some of our choice patients. And I am totally being bias.