Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Birthday Bash

We had a big party for the little man. It's so funny how he had no idea that it's all about him! We were joined by Grandma Susan, Aunt Jane, Uncle Aaron and thier crew, and Reed's college cousins Shelly and Katie and their friends.








There was plenty to eat and lots of streamers and balloons. I must be feeling like I need some summer, because the menu was "Arizona Orr Burgers", hot dogs, pasta salad, and fresh fruit. And it was freezing outside (thankfully it didn't snow as was forecasted).

He loved his new toys (and sipper cup!) and seemed to enjoy the party. As always, I wish I could have spent more time on the cake - but oh well!

Thanks to all that attended and the warm wishes of those that couldn't!

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

As always your cake looks amazing. I still want to organize a cousin cake class taught by you :)

Stacia said...

Happy Birthday Reed-io! I wish we could have been there!

Maryann said...

DAWN!!!!!!!!!!! THat's just about the cutest cake I've ever seen. My other favorites are all found on your website. Why can't I be like you?

Des said...

Uh...that's probably the most amazing cake I have ever seen! You impress me with all that you do!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Wow!! That is the cutest cake ever! I loved the cute photos too!

Julie Knowlton said...

You are simply amazing.