Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Enchanting


This was a darling movie - we loved it. My favorite part was when she made her dresses out of the curtains. Amy Adams is darling - she sings and moves just like an animated princess. Patrick Dempsey isn't so bad to watch either!

Of course the Easter Bunny is bringing it to Bella this weekend, so I don't have to worry about it. Even though she was speechless when she sat next to him yesterday.

So if the person dressed up the the very fake looking Bunny suit is not bringing your video - you'd better go out and buy it soon!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also loved the movie! My favorite part was when they were cleaning up the apartment! Not that I'd want that same type of cleaning service, but it was sure fun watching those little critters . . .

Di