Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope you all have an enjoyable day with your families. I'm so grateful for my family, both near and far. For their love, support and most of all, friendship.

I'm grateful for my health and well-being. I'm grateful that I have a nice home to live in, in a nice neighborhood, with great friends all around me. I'm grateful that I live in this free country, where we can worship as we please, and raise our families as we choose.

I'm grateful for my loving husband. For his constant support and allowing me to be me. Because of him, I am a better person. I'm grateful for my children. For their sweet smiles and unconditional love for me. I love to see heaven when I look in their little faces.

I'm grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. For his sacrifice which allows us to return to live with Him and our Heavenly Parents again. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life, for loving parents that have taught me values and to follow God's commandments.

1 comments:

Sarah Norton said...

I'm grateful to have a friend like you and that I got to give you a hug on Sunday! Love you lots and enjoy your Thanksgiving!