Monday, September 1, 2008

Another little luxury

So, while picking up my weekly supply of Hershey's Bliss, click here if you didn't read my earlier post, I noticed these.

I haven't had Dove in quite some time. Same price - $3/bag at Wal-mart, so I thought I'd see how they compared. No complaints here that's for sure! Of course I can only eat my chocolate frozen, and when I have the supply - I start eating it before breakfast.


I just can't ever seem to get enough chocolate into my system . . .

4 comments:

Amy said...

I think I realized that you really loved candy when you told me that instead of saltine crackers by your bed when you had morning sickness, you had a box of Milk Duds!

Now that's hard core!

The girls have really been into baking lately. Their enthusiasm reminded me of our Blonde Cookie recipe. Maybe that experience drove you to candy instead of baked goods!

Maryann said...

Happens to the best of us...

Jane said...

I hear you sista. Lets hope we can gather some of these for free soon.

Aileen said...

Tell me you didn't take one look at Sofie's angelic sleeping face and say, "you can spill these beans anytime you want!"