Saturday, September 20, 2008

Opposites attract

One of the many differences between Jeff & I has to do with an unmade bed. He likes to wake up and make the bed (as long as I'm not still sleeping in it). I on the other hand, really do not care whether or not the bed is made all day long. (Especially because I can crawl back in it anytime during the day!)

At night however, he can go to bed in the unmade bed, with the sheets completely falling off and it's in total disarray. Me, on the other hand, I have to make the bed so all the sheets are tucked in just right before I can lay in it.

Solution: If Jeff would just make the bed every morning, I might hesitate to get back in it during the day, thus accomplishing more daily, our problem would be solved! (or I would like to think it would be solved!)

4 comments:

Eric said...

I have a solution. See it here.

http://tinyurl.com/3nft92

Tarina said...

You make me laugh. I love reading your blog :)

Chantelle said...

But since you love to sleep in a nicely made bed, wouldn't it be so much more inviting to you if Jeff made it everyday?

Lorie said...

I think that sounds completely reasonable!

I fold my laundry on the bed, so it forces me to make it everyday!