Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Susan!

Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law Susan! We are going out tonight to celebrate - looking forward to it.
We love going over to her home every Sunday to enjoy a delicious meal. She is a wonderful grandma to the kids, and they always look forward to Sundays. We love being able to enjoy her creative abilities, sense of humor (including many hilarious stories), love for shopping (I'm always game without the kids!), cooking talents, and of course, her beautifully decorated home.
Thanks Susan, for being you, and for being there for each of us. We're glad you were born!

1 comments:

Amy said...

It still cracks me up that both of our mothers-in-law are named Susan.

My Susan's birthday is on Halloween so not too far away.

Happy Birthday Susan! Thanks for being a good MIL to Dawn.

And if you ever want any dirt on her, let me know. J/K! Are you kidding? She was the good one so any dirt I give you will also implicate me. So nevermind...