Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Back!

So, I've often thought that Utah's "severe weather" has a thing for me. Now I'm for certain. The last measurable rainfall at the airport was June 11th. I got back at 12:15 this morning, and it does this today. Hail, major winds and lots of rain. And yes, pretty much just right around our house. We went to an extended family "Pioneer Day" celebration tonight in Sandy, and no sign of rain there. We pull up to the house tonight, and it's still raining and thundering here.

3 comments:

scollier said...

I am so sorry. I am beginning to believe you. Did you have a fun trip?

Des said...

Don't feel so bad...last night about midnight the storm made it's way to Sandy. There was severe thunder and lightening and lots of rain...hope that makes you feel better! :) And I'm bummed that I wasn't able to talk to you more last night, I had a slight "episode" and was completely out of it, so we left early. They always happen when I am sleep deprived, and believe me, I am deprived! Anyway, glad you're back, hope you had a great trip!

Chantelle said...

I'd tell ya to go away so we could have nice weather... but then I'd miss you. Plus, I LOVE rain and snow!!! So, I guess you'd better stick around forever.