Monday, May 12, 2008

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!

How about you, you, you?
I have always loved the Sedgewick County Zoo. They are constantly updating it, and we love to to every time we visit.
Sofie got a kick out of the goats. Personally, I thought she would be terrified!












Our highlight was watching one of the elephants take a bath. He was very trained to lift his foot when told to, and support his own weight. He loved getting hosed down and the girls (and adults for that matter) found it quite entertaining.










Bella got to feed a giraffe, and it's tongue got wrapped all around her hand. I'm not quite sure why she decided to set the food on the ledge after that and not feed him from her hand.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

We love this zoo too!
It was part of our family reunion trip the last time we were out there.
I bet Bella will always remember what color a giraffes tongues is.

Chantelle said...

You can come too, too, too! We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo! I thought my mom made that song up - maybe she just took credit for it.

scollier said...

Sounds like fun. I want to come!