Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight once again

Thanks go out to Torie and Challene today. They hadn't seen Twilight yet, so I went with them last night. It was much better the second time around. Pattinson still isn't the Edward in my head while reading the books, but he's gotten better since my first screening. Still wish he wasn't just wearing t-shirts and jeans the whole time, and I wish he had a better car.

Challene was hilarious to watch it with. She screamed so loud at one point the whole theater was cracking up. Maybe I'll really like it if I watch it a couple more times . . .

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

see, give it a chance! But I do have to agree about the clothes and the car...needs to improve....

kiley said...

i find your blasphemy offensive and hereby call you unto repentance. Pattinson is perfect. (at least he looks perfect in the light of our hotel room)