Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where did the summer go?

We had a fantastic summer - enjoyed every degree of it! Here are some highlights of the many things we did.

We did a lot of yard work. It went from looking like this:
To looking like this:
And oh so much more yard work to go!

Went to Taylorsville Dayzz, and rode lots of rides.We also went to the Salt Lake County Fair, and rode rides there too!

Spent time with cousins and LOTS of family.

Played dress up

Played store
"Free sapel be carfol with the yellow plese take one of each."

And enjoyed nice warm days with nice cool water.
Goodbye summer. I'll miss you dearly!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I have to tell you the 2nd & 3rd to the last pictures are my FAVORITE!!--Definitely deserving of scrapbook homes...*hint* *hint*

Katie said...

I LOVE your rocks and flowers out front. It's one of my favorite things about your house. Good thing Jeff had lots of practice working on it - It means he'll be all ready to do our yard when we move to Utah.

I love it almost as much as I love Reed in a tutu.