Friday, May 8, 2009

The Blame Game

My kids are now in the habit of blaming everyone else for something that's wrong. "Who dumped the cereal all over the floor?" Response: Anyone but themselves.

So this morning when I asked Sofie "Who stuffed this marker in here?" She responded "Brody did it".
Brody is Sofie's cousin. Now I wouldn't put it past Brody to do something like this, but the fact of the matter is, Brody lives in California. He has never visited us here in Utah.

Hmmmmm . . . I wonder if Sofie is telling the truth?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Caught!

Be careful - The little lies are innocent now, but before you know it she'll be grown up and telling people you work for Wolfgang Puck.

micaela6955/Michele P. said...

Funny! My daughter blames her mishaps on one of the 4 cats we own!